Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Anonymous Unknowns Day 2

Its Day 2 of Kitty's anonymous game. The whole day at work I had been constantly thinking about it, about what is going to happen tonight. When I was finally home, I went to take a bath and had my dinner. When it was 7.30pm, Kitty came. The preparations were actually all ready, since we did not remove any of the cuffs and setup, I could just get into it to perform it myself, just no one to unlock me after that.

What I kind of didn't expect was Kitty decided to do a change in design in the last min, @ 7.45. Sitting down on the chair, with my pussy positioned at the edge of the seat, she binded my hands behind my back with a pair of stockings and lifted my thighs up. She secured my legs to my thighs, leaving my pussy spreaded wide open and ready for any action. The ropes extended to the legs of the chair where it will secure me in this position even if I try to close my legs.

With the setup completed, it was almost about time and soon guys may start coming. She blindfolded and gagged me, sliding her hands past my pussy, she whispered playfully,"No need toys, you're so wet haha".

She sat down and within minutes someone came in and the bags went down again. Pants unzipped and the dick came plunging inside me. I felt so naughty, my pussy was just eagerly waiting for a dick to just fuck it wild and make me cum. Creamy cum splashed onto my tits moments later, signalling the end of the first person. A quickie if you must say.

I heard many feet shuffling outside near me. Seems like too many came at a go. It was now the dick after dick marathon as each guy took their turns. The first one up was a lean and slender dick, his hands were all over my tits, groping me while he poked my pussy. He was quite gentle, or rather too gentle, and he kinda took up a lot of time as well. Finally when he cummed, he sprayed it all on my face while the next guy straddled his dick at my pussy lips.

Down came the next guy which was very thick. His dick stretched my pussy and he was pounding faster into me. Thankfully for my lubrication, it soon felt very good and soothing and drove me cumming multiple times. But when he cummed, I only felt a few droplets of cum dripping onto me before the next guy took his turn.

All in all I lost count of how many times I cummed, the pussy just craves for more whenever another dick plunges in. It gives me more satisfaction when they actually cum, knowing that they cummed using my pussy just drives me even hornier. After the 3rd guy cummed, strangely he aimed for my legs, I heard Kitty locked the door. I was thinking ok it should be over, but was caught off guard. He held me and without warning he penetrated me with his hard meat.

I kept moaning and moaning through my gag, never once felt so horny and excited. This guy drove me wild as his dick kept hitting my gspot inside, and that made me cum multiple times over and over again. When he finally stopped, it felt like ages as I was all tired due to the cumming. He shoot his streams of hot warm semen all onto my boobies, hitting my nipples and between my tits.

One should think it is all over, but no it wasn't as the next guy took his place. But this was a short one, as he only thrusted within me for a while before he pulled out and his cum dripped down onto my face. That was probably the last one for the entire day.

Kitty untied me and I quickly went for the bath room to shower. There was jsut cum and cum all over me. After my shower I went to ask Kitty, how many dicks came in today?

A surpising 6 today. Never expected so many, but she told me there were some recurring ones from yesterday. Mmm..

Me: Why after you close the door still have guys?
Kitty: Because they were late comers and some of them took longer than expected, people travelled so long just to come here, surely you can't reject them? haha

My mind is still thinking about the experience earlier on. Still I am pretty anxious, for tomorrow's event. Can't wait for it. Guess I'm kinda addicted to the daily action, or is it the thrill that makes these orgasms feel so enhanced.

But my back hurts from being in this position. I hope she can do with something better and more comfortable tomorrow. Further probing from Kitty indicates that there were actually only 8 people involved in all these action. And that they enjoyed this greatly, well definitely better than hands!

She posed me the question on whether did I enjoy it, "Well I guess I did... Though it also makes me feel like a little slut. =P"

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: