Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Anonymous Unknowns Day 1

I had always had this fantasy.
To be tied up, and blindfolded at home. The door of the house will be left unlocked, with a sign written outside saying, "free fuck slut". Guys will see the sign and just go in to take my pussy, till he cums and leaves. And perhaps more people will see it and more guys will come to use me until I'm freed.

It is an crazy idea, but yes it is also extremely dangerous and should not be attempted without supervision. I popped the idea to Kitty, she seems to have something in mind. But some logistics matters has to be resolved first before this can actually kick off. Kitty will handle it, her playful mind never fails to grow surprises.

After a few silent days, I received an response from Kitty when I was at work. She told me the fun will began daily at a specific time, tentatively 8pm - 9pm daily. Asking her how many guys involved, she didn't mentioned anything but say its a secret. She will be around to supervise the things and preparation.

So I headed home and Kitty came back at about 7pm. We started making arrangements, taking a good hot bath first while Kitty get ready the props. So this way her setup, 2 hands cuffs to a chair, some ropes to the other 2 legs of the chair, and a blindfold. To ensure as each session may complete asap, a vibrator is added in to the fun list.

Kneeling down infront of the chair, Kitty cuffed my hands to the legs of the chair, with me bend over it. She placed the vibrator inside my pussy and turned it on. Next she secured my legs with ropes, towards the other 2 legs of the chair. Finally the blindfold came down on me and it was total darkness. Kitty then went on to do her own things, but always near me to make sure nothing bad happens. I awaited insilence as time passes, waiting for the first one to come, whether will he turn up its still a mystery to me. It was 7.45pm when this was done, to ensure that 15mins will be suffice to make me well lubricated for any action to come. The final thing that was added during the last min was a gag, into my mouth.

Arousal grew within as the vibrator buzzed within me. But I only cummed once before I heard the sound of the door opening behind me, and briefly closed. I heard bags being put down as well as the sound of an unzipping pants. Next the vibrator was pulled out of my pussy and I felt the head of a cock rubbing against my entrance. I could feel its swelling, already hard and ready to just take me.

But the guy humped and hump, took a few tries before he actually find the right hole and penetrated my pussy in. Muffled moans escaped from my mouth as he started fucking me. The idea of not knowing who is behind me only makes me even more aroused as quickly I cummed. The entire event felt short as soon I felt him pulling out and he unloaded his cum onto my back. He zipped up his pants and gathered his things, sliding the vibrator back into my pussy before leaving the place.

It was fast, felt short, but I enjoyed it a lot. The pleasure felt from this feels like a 30min session compacted into 5mins. Kitty mischieviously whispered in my eyes that the guy only took 5minutes. I lay there on the chair, waiting for the light to come, waiting for the next guy to come if there is any.

The door opened once again and I heard the sound of shoes coming in. Seems like there were more than 1 person. But maybe I was wrong as the vibrator came out of me and replaced with a dick instead. The pounding began and made me cum quite a few times. When it was finally over, it felt really long. This guy's dick was thick, and probably is what that attributed to how good it felt. He cummed on my face instead, which was a mess as I felt strings of hot cum shooting on my face.

When he was cumming on my face, another dick came into my pussy. I was caught by surprised but it didn't felt as good as the previous. It felt small, there were sensations but never strong enough to cum. He came fast too and cummed on my back. Seems like so far none has cummed on my ass.

It was now when I heard Kitty locking the door and telling me its 9pm. Pulling off my blindfold, she uncuffed me and untied me from the chair. Handing me tissues, I began wiping off all the cum that was on me, it was quite a mess. I went on to have a shower and expressed to Kitty how much I had enjoyed the experience. She told it will run for a few days. And for the theme of this whole event, it goes by a sentence, "Fuck, cum and go". In a way it made me felt like a cum toilet for guys to dump cum, but in another sense, it was fun, as long as it wasn't long term that is. After all, its not every guy but selected ones by Kitty.

I tried to query on how many guys she actually found, she said more than 5, but didn't give me the exacts though. She was pretty stringent in her choices, pretty much all the guys she chosed has barely much sex experience to none, but are very horny guys who utilises their hands very often.

So in a nutshell, she advertised this as "A place to dump your frustrations besides your hands anonymously". Between the time slot any of the guys in her list can come to release their pent up frustrations. The rules will be never inside my pussy, to remain quiet during sessions, never revealing their identities.

Asking her how she found the guys, she said they are all her friends. But many of them are sexually deprived, or rather all are. And she only chooses people who has very little to none sexual experience, or little partners. She was also looking into timed handcuffs,so i could perform the following myself alone and safely end it when necessary. Wonder how does that works.

Ultimately she told me she didn't expect the response to be so little today. Gees. We will see for tomorrow how the response goes.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment