Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Ettu's Helpless Ordeal Part 1

I was with Robert at the warehouse, checking onto the stock when suddenly we chat upon some topics. And this question came to my mind, how do you stimulate a having all your holes filled, without having 3 guys around and limited things on hand? Well he had the answer to that.

All he had available was toys, 1 piece of rope, 2 pantyhose

Utilising the following items, he slowly and carefully planned things out. Once done, I removed all my clothes as per instructed and stand there, awaiting him. First he took out a gspot vibrator, it wasn't that big, but took him some trouble to get it into my pussy as it was still un-penetrated yet. Next he took out another weird device, it has a penis shape with vein lines on it, but it was all the big and looked more like an anal plug, a basic anal plug. After lubricating it, he carefully slide it inside me. Once both are within me, he took up the piece of rope and started coiling it round my body. He seems have some knowledge of this as soon he has managed to formed a crotch rope around my waist area, with an additional loop which I do not know what is its purpose. The ropes secures the vibrator and the plug fully, keeping it deep inside me, tight and not removable unless the ropes are off.

Next stop he went on to take up my bra and used it to bind my hands to my back. He laid me down the matteress and lifted my legs up, spreading them apart, wrapping an end of the pantyhose around my thighs and legs. After coiling a round over them, he proceeded to attach the remaining portion of the pantyhose the bra securing my hands, making sure it is tight and without much loose ends remaining. This resulted in an extremely tight bound, making it impossible to close my legs let alone free myself. I was surprised he did it all using just 1 pantyhose per leg, it only means the material of the pantyhose is so stretchy to be able to do this. He repeated the same procedure to my other leg before concluding the setup.

Due to the use of only a single pantyhose per leg, it felt extremely tight, even though the material is supposedly soft. Now the setup should be considered fully completed at this point of time. He took out a blindfold to complement to the final setup. I was thinking alright it should be the end. But I was wrong. I felt him adjusting the ropes, seemingly adding something extra to me. Later on I realised that he had added another vibrator to the ropes, the loop was being used to hold it securely against my clit. Now he finally announced the full setup is completed and turned on the vibrator on my clit.

To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: