Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Ettu's Helpless Ordeal Part 2

It was a slow vibration but already it was giving me the kicks of pleasure. He can see I was enjoying it and he turned on the 2nd vibrator, athe gspot vibrator. This made me lost my cool as the combined pleasure at my clit and pussy drove me wild. Even though both were at their lowest speed, it took me just mere minutes before I was finally driven past the edge and cum. The weather was cold thought as it soon began raining. But that did not stop the activities at all as he turned up the last and final vibrator, or rather a plug. It started vibrating in me, but also started rotating.

It was a rotating anal plug with vibrating features. It was such a delight, the feeling of it rotating within me felt so real, stimulating the effects of having anal but just much better with the added vibration. I didn't know what was happening around me, all I was doing was moaning really loduly as the pleasure just wreck through my body. Time after tme my pussy convulses as I cummed over and over again, Robert finally held my head up and slide his dick inside my mouth, completing the process of being filled in all holes.
His dick was constantly humping deep into my mouth, hitting my throat as he pumped in. It was really hard to suck him, I cannot keep my concentration as the toys below are just driving me nuts. In the end all I could still do was to keep my mouth open, and my teeth from grinding onto his dick while he thrust his hips into my face.

He gradually increased his pace, but before that, he turned all the vibrator up a level and immediately my body reacted to it by cumming minutes later. After humping for a few times, he stopped and turned down the vibrator and continue his work in my mouth. Now I had more concentration and began suck his cock earnestly. I felt his cock enlarged, seemingly close to his orgasm. Wrapping my lips tightly around his cock, I suck harder as he thrusted even more quickly.

He pulled out his dick and I was expecting a load of cum to hit me, but instead the vibrators all turned on and were switched to the medium speed. He pulled my head up again and started cumming, 1 streak shot past my cheeks while the rest hit the target of being my mouth. I quickly swallowed up the cum as I gasp for air, the orgasm hitting me making me breathless and exhausted.

To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment