Thursday, February 28, 2013

Ettu's Helpless Ordeal Part 3

Me: Hey.. Enough le.. Can turn it off and untie me?
Robert: Raining now leh. Also cannot go home. U just stay here ok I go grab an umbrella from the car first
Me: Huh wait let me out first. At least turn off the vibrator.

He held my mouth and stuffed my panties in, taking a masking tape he tapped it on my lips. After which he turned all the vibrators to their max speed.

Me:: MmmmmPHH!H!!!
Robert: Be good be quiet. I come back in a while after I grab an umbella.

He really left the place and left me there. I pulled against my ties, it was really tight, I couldn't escape at all. My fists clenched tightly as a very strong orgasm hit me, pulling onto the ropes tightly as I struggled to maintain my composure. I didn't know how long he left, but during the whole time I struggled and struggled against my ties, hoping they will get loose so I could remove them and turn off the vibrators.

I was pleading my head for him to return faster. But it did not happen at all. It was getting sensitive down there, though I was still able to cum, it was taking longer each time, but cummed at even harder, more exhaustion each time, but lesser satisfaction. I was no longer struggling at all as I felt so tired, the feeling wasn't that strong anymore, but the body still cumming through the stimulation of my sensitive points, giving me orgasms that wore me out further.

I did not know when did he returned back, all I know was I could feel him untying my bonds and eventually releasing me. I flopped onto the matteress like a lifeless doll, amazingly I survived the entire intense orgasm scheme, but at the expense of my whole body fatigue.

Me: Next time give me chance... Don't need to torture me like that ma! *frowning at him*
Robert: You said you wanted this helplessness feeling. This is the best way to let u feel it haha

After which, I just put on my formal blouse and skirt, stuffing the rest of my clothes into my bag and left with him. Too tired to think.

3 final words to conclude : Helpless Orgasmic Experience

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments: