Friday, March 01, 2013

Rant of my day

The weather is terrible terrible today. Unlike the past few days of rainy season, today it was so hot! Back at my old home, I went to take a nice cooling shower to cool off for the day.

Piece by piece I removed my clothes, which are clinging onto my body from the sweat. Peeling my bra and panties off my body and letting them all fall into the laundry bin. The cold water felt so good when it hit me. Soaping and playing with bubbles until I accidentally dropped my shower head and the water supply went dead. There was no more water coming out. Shrugs. What a day. Can't even have a peaceful bath.

I was still soapy, wrapping a towel around me, I went out to make a phonecall to the plumber. He said he will come down to take a look. After which I went to the other bath room to shower instead :D I was still enjoying my cool bath when my door bell rang. Wrappinga towel around my body, I went out and opened the door. It was the plumber! That was so quick!

He is an Indian in his late 20s, I think ;x He had a moustache and well short hair. He came in and I explained to him the problem. He went on to the bathroom to look at things. I was still wrapped in that towel, it must have been so weird to him to see a customer dressed like this. But anyway I quickly ran into my bedroom and swap a pair of T shirt and shorts before heading out. Unfortunately I did not have any bra or panties in my old house, but my nipples were pretty perky and visible through my shirt. Though he wasn't staring when I was conversing with him. He will replace the shower head and see whether does it resolve it. All I knew was once he opened the shower head, water sprayed out in all directions. He also examined my taps and told me that, there might be apiping issue as the water flow was very weak.

So he closed the door and began working on the things. In between he will come out to turn on and off the water taps from the main outlets. After more than an hour, he finally got things all working back to normal. I hadn't noticed the slow water flow from the taps until he told me about it. Now it was back to what it was before. I paid him and he left. It did cost me quite a lot though since his service was so prompt and well its worthed it since its resolved.

I was happily watching television for the next few hours before heading back to the bathroom to collect my clothes , and to head back to my main home. This was when things went amissed. My bra was missing!!! That was the first thing that went wrong. I couldn't find it anywhere. I turned my home upside down but it was still gone. Then I thought about it clearly, it was impossible to go missing, unless the plumber took it as "commission".

Thankfully he left my panties alone. But guess what, he added some cream for me instead -.- Arghh! White panties + cum, what will happen? A big yellow cum stain patch. Maybe I should lodge a complain on him. #*%*#*

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments:

  1. Well he did cum very quickly (pun intended)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm white, so try bleaching. Should get rid of the stain.

    Jew

    ReplyDelete