Monday, March 04, 2013

Park night out Part 1

With my last experience on outdoor masturbation, I have decided to try it once again in the parks. Picking a short and tight dress as tonight's dress code, with no bra on but panties on, I headed out to my destination.

The dress barely covered my panties and ass, that was how short it was, but I liked it, it will give me great ease to perform my task later. I sat down on the stone bench and started reading my magazine. It was quite a bad timing to come today as the amount of human traffic flow was so much more compared to the previous time. The bad thing was the toy which I wanted to try was a rabbit vibrator, which is well huge and very obvious if I really did it.

In the end, after 20mins, I was still reading my magazine, being too nervous and afraid to actually do it. All these while I kept my mask on and read on my magazine. Time was not on my end as there was nothing to read anymore and I was getting bored, but also anxious to try it out, the task on hand. Embracing myself, I stood up and went to the darker regions of the park to perform the masturbation spree.

There was a place which was dimly lighted, with half of the bench being dark. I sat down right at the dark spot, and was thinking of starting before I noticed, how visible I was under that situation. Further down there was a darker area, which also had lesser traffic as well, but no benches, standing zone. I stripped off my panties and placed them onto the dark side of the bench with my magazine above it, needed more free hands available for the quickie xD

I approached the dark zone and whipped out the portable umbrella! Which was actually a vibrator in disguise once you removed the cover. Surveying the place quickly and I spread my legs apart, flicking the switch on the vibrator and slide it into my snatch. It went in swiftly due to the lubrication inside me and I promptly squat down and began pumping myself with the vibrator. My eyes were looking around, positioning my back facing the lighted area to prevent anyone from seeing me, at least I could run fast if i was spotted :D Eyeing for anyone that may come by. But this only lasted a while as soon once I was high and near my orgasm, I closed my eyes instead.

I was letting out soft moans as my orgasm grew closer. I heard laughter and true enough I spotted a group of guys walking towards my direction. They were still below the slope and I quickly stood up, sliding out the vibrator back to its casing and walking quickly in the opposite direction. When I was approaching the bench, I looked at the spot where I last left my panties, it was gone!! I looked under and around the grass patch but couldn't find it anywhere. IT was a mere 10 minutes and it was missing, even though it was under the magazine. I was a little upset, maybe I should have held onto it, but really did not have the hands to.

I headed home after that, without any cummies for the day. This was when I noticed something. Flipping through the pages of the magazine, exactly at page 69, there was some scribbling done on it. It writes " You smell great, I would like to do this to you" With an arrow pointing down to a circled page number 69. The arrow further extended to another message, next page.

Flipping over the next page, it was written "XXXXXXXX"

To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

3 comments: