Monday, March 25, 2013

After Party

I wasn't expecting this, there is Cheryl, a little high from alcohol, asking me to retrieve her phone from her bag. But what I found inside was instead, a big fat strapon!

Who the hell brings a strapon outdoors? Well she is . The first I have ever known. After partying for a few more hours with her, we left the place and was walking back to her home. Along the road, she suddenly hugged me and we ended up started kissing as her hands were caressing all over my body. We went on into the house, a dark empty house, as her parents are away on vacation.

Locked in each others embrace, we continued kissing each other passionately, at the same time our hands were busy removing each other clothes till we were both naked. Holding my hands, she brought me into the bath, and we helped each other bath. Her soapy hands were covering me with soap as she swashes my body. Being a tease, she carefully avoided my sensitive zones, always going past them, avoiding my nipples and pussy. My hands were between her thighs, with my index finger gently stroking on her clit while she continue with her soapy teasing.

She donned her strapon and gave me a hint to suck on it. Putting up a show for her as I suck her strappy like a candypop, it was only for a moment before she turned me around and pulled me close to her, inserting inside me as she filled me up. It was just gentle movements from her, but that was enough to push me off the brink to have 2 orgasms in that short period of time. We did our final wash up before heading out to her comfy bed, where more fun awaits from her as she takes out another toy.

A double headed dildo. This toy is not small, its long and its thick, as well as pretty flexible. I moved up between her legs and settled down just at her pussy, kissing around the entrance, giving little nibbles. I wanted to tease her more but she strike first and inserted one of the heads of that black dildo into my pussy. It filled me full, must fuller than her strapon, she even had some difficulties sliding it inside me. She sat down fully now on my face, masking my nose with her pussy scent, inviting me to feast hr honeypot.

A semi white fluid flowed out of her pussy, the taste instantly reminds me of what it is, she has cummed. She got up and positioned herself on the other end of the dildo and slide it in. Both of us started pushing towards the middle and eventually the entire dildo was inside both of us. Our legs overlapped in scissors position as we started humping our hips towards each other. This was a new experience to me, all the while I see this happening on videos between girls, but never once tried it. Now I'm in the situation, I can only say it feels really good. But we aren't so fantastic on the stamina, but cummed 3 times before we finally retired on the bed.

We just hugged each other and slept, with the dildo still residing inside of me. After a few hours I woke up and removed it out of my pussy, it felt so sore when I removed it. Then an idea struck to my mind, maybe I should give Cheryl a time of life with the vibrator teasing that she did to me.

Whipping out my vibrator from the bag, I approached her and spread her legs apart. She was sleeping like log, her pussy was dry, but that wasn't a problem. After a minute of licking on her clit, it was well lubricated and ready for it. Turning the vibrator on, I placed it on her clit and went back up to suck on her nipples. To my dismay, no reaction from her at all, but few minutes later she woke up, looking at me at a puzzled manner.

Now she tells me, as many toys as she has at home, she do not gets off on vibrators. In other words, it has no effect on her, on the contary she only gets off during sex (with dildos) or stimulation, or licking. Vibrator just can't get her off unlike those other elements. Something new to me haha.

For waking her up, I ended up giving her a cunninglingus till she cummed, this time it was a delightful orgasm as she has produced much more juices. So instead of me with the vibrator on her, it ended up on my clit for the next 15minutes before she finally had mercy on me and let me go.

The next day when we woke up, gawd my pussy was so sore.

The last statement from her, "Seriously you're really walking like a duck hahahahahaa".


Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment