Monday, April 01, 2013

Unexpected Tease

Going out with Cheryl has always been pleasant, except when she is drunk, and goes out of control.

After a night of drinking with Cheryl and her friends, we were on our way home and was waiting at the bus stop. There she was all high and drunk, but still walking normally though. Once we arrived at the bus stop, we sat down and continue chattering all the way as we awaited for our cab booking to be processed. Directly cross the small road was another bus stop, with a foreign worker sitting there. Cheryl had a strange idea and immediately whispered it into my ears, after hearing it my jaws dropped and I was like, "You serious?".

Well instead of answering my question, her hands went down quickly and lifted up my dress, exposing my panties to the guy across. He reacted and stared onto me, I felt so embarassed when she did that, but the reaction from the guy was also amusing to me as well. But Cheryl did not stop there, her fingers were tracing along my clit and pussy, and began to stroke on my clit after discovering its location.

The show was getting hot and it is a pretty clear view for the guy on the opposite. After toying with my clit for some time, she pressed a finger onto my hole and pushed it up slightly, dipping my panties into my pussy. It became soaked as she pulled out, leaving a wet visible spot on it. The guy was still looking on, seemingly getting more and more interested in the show being put up for him. Cheryl did the unexpected next, he gave him some hand signals, and signalled him over. Now its getting a little risky, as I hushed Cheryl but she claims she knows what she is doing.

When the guy came over, she turned me around to face him. Her fingers pointed to the wet spot on my panties, telling him if he likes it, take out his cock and stroke it. He did comply and he unzipped his pants, taking out his fully erected hairy cock and showing it to us. He held it in his hands and began moving furiously as he watched Cheryl's hand entering my panties, rubbing on my clit directly as I moaned.

My handphone buzzed, finally after trying for so long, there was an available cab. But the pickup location is not at the bus stop, its back at the lounge. I told Cheryl its time to make a move, but she was already too engrossed in it, she even had my panties removed and was rubbing on my clit with her fingers. She was looking at the guy as she was teasing me, all the while I had no clue what she was up to until...

She suddenly stood up and said "Gotta go!" and she dragged me up and we hurriedly left. The guy was like stunned by our sudden departure, but never did tried to follow us. Thank goodness that was the case.

Me: What exactly were you thinking earlier on?
Cheryl: Huh isn't it obvious?
Me: Putting up a show for a guy?
Cheryl: em umm
Me: Teasing him?
Cheryl: And you forget, placing him in despair by not letting him complete his business! Did you see the look on his face, it was priceless!
Me: You're seriously such a bitch *giggles*
Cheryl: Wait till we are home and you will retract that last statement!

So in the end, it was just her wanting to have some fun and laughter out of it. at the expense of me. Sheesh!

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: