Monday, April 15, 2013

The D.O.M Chronicles: The beginning

Just for sex.. That was what is in my mind when I went onto it.

The Internet Relay Chat or IRC. This story is about a part of my life that happened sometime ago.

Hitting up the bandwagon again, I went on back to the prehistoric social client and went on chatting with a couple of people. Some were pretty straight forward, and started asking for meet up and sex.. Most wanted pictures which I didn't feel I am obliged to give them. But only 1 seemed to catch my attention as throughout the entire conversation, no sex was mentioned at all.

Carrying a personality of a girl who knows nothing, he seemed to fell for the bait, or rather I fell for his bait as I ended up becoming interested about him. The conversation soon escalated to a meet up and we met up at a cafe in the CBD area. His name was Lenny, a little fictitious IMO since he doesn't look like a person who will carry such a name. He is in his late 40s, not what I expected in the sense of looks, was a little bald. He was speaking about business prospects and what he does for a living. Some minor questions about my relationship status was asked and his well, he said he was single but there was a ring on his finger..

He was speaking so convincingly that in the end I really kinda buy into the idea of what he was proposing. He works in the toys industry, not the toys like the ones I use, plushies and stuffs. He did ask whether I would like to see the things he had, I had a soft on for these things and readily agreed. I followed him and we drove on to the destination. Before that he had a couple of drinks and mentioned he was feeling a little tipsy, which is kinda weird to me as it was merely 2 beers. So we drove to somewhere nearby instead and settled there to chat on.

The conversation from here on took a drastic turn of events. Many of the questions he started asking were in regards to sexual things, increasing in the sensitivity as he asked on further. But still he was cautious on what he was asking, he didn't want to "scare" me away either. I maintained what I wanted to portray and kept up with my "I dunno anything" impression. Lenny made his first move and leaned towards me, groping my boobs which left me in a gasp of shock, pushing his hands away, but he instead began squeezing my other boob as well.

The way he caressed my boobs quickly made me nipples become hard, I was getting turned on by his advances. Making a smirk remark towards me, his right hand dived down to my skirt and started feeling my crotch through my panties. The first comment that came up from him was, "You're wet". I didn't know I was so turned on by this, his finger tugged against the band of my panties as he slipped his hands under, stretching out his index finger towards my clit, stroking it gently which made me even hornier.

Lenny started unzipping his pants, and he let his dick flopped out of it. One unshaved thick prick, thats all I see. The length of it is merely average, but it is the thickness of the dick that really turned me on when I saw it. He told me to grab it, which I did not oblige him. He held my hand towards his dick and started using my hand to jerk his dick. His precum coated my hands and those slimy liquid grew in amount with every stroke I made on his dick.

It is only moments later before he mentioned to me about sex, and asking me whether I would like to try it. I said I wasn't sure about it.. He took it as a yes instead, citing how wet my pussy was and how aroused I am that I needed his dick. He said to me that if I allowed him to insert his dick into my meow meow below, it will stop being wet and not produce any more "unwated" juices. (When I heard this I felt a little offended actually, in my brain I was thinking, "seriously you really treat me like a total sexual ignorant!!".)

Reaching out to the compartment infront, he pulled out a stack of condoms and ripped one packet apart, rolling it over his dick as he covered it. We headed to the back area of the van and quickly removed my panties off me. The back window of his van was tinted so dark, it felt like a secret sex vehicle. All was dark inside his van as he straddle his dick against my pussy, trying to force it into me. I started saying how pain it was when he started penetrating me, but in no way did that slow down his movements as he pushed in further until it was all in. (fact is: no pain at all!) He started moving his hips as he took me from behind in doggy style, with me kneeling down in fours as his pace increases.

His dick actually felt really good in me, but I tried my best to remain quiet and not to moan at all as he pounded his way. Lenny was enjoying it a lot, I kept feeling contractions from his dick even though he was only inside me for a short while. Letting out a loud groan, his dick convulsed and squirted that hot seed moments later inside me, with the condom catching it all. The whole experience ended relatively quickly, with me not having a single orgasm at all. He pulled out his dick and took off the condom, disposing it. After this, he sent me home and we did not even make it to the toys :(

Probably he was just lying his way out of things, but he sure did it in a very clever way. This is a perfect example of a modern DOM. What I didn't expect was to cotinue playing this "game" with him, as we remained in contact and more interesting things happened

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment