Monday, April 22, 2013

The D.O.M Chronicles: Fallen

Ever since our initial meeting, he has been texting me day and night about more meetups. The next day I was intending to have a little lunch session with some of my colleagues when he wanted to meet me before the lunch. I had sometime so I left home earlier and met up with him, at his workplace.

Lenny brought me up his workplace, I did saw toys, but felt more like a marketing advertising kinda of company in my opinion. He did not bring me to his office, but brought me to the storeroom where he locked the door and started kissing my neck.

I knew he wanted it, and he was also prepared for it. His dick was already out of his pants when he started unbuttoning my blouse, that was how desperate he was to have sex. Lenny hands reached out into his jeans pocket as he pulled out a familiar item, a condom. Rolling it over his cock, covering his entire dick, his fingers pushed aside my panties, revealing my pussy to him. His condom clad dick was grinding away on my pussy entrance before he pushed foward to enter the cave.

Strokes were fast and deep from him as Lenny make work of my pussy. It was so thrilling as he was rushing to cum, as I was rushing to make him cum too. Just like our previous encounter, Lenny wasn't a person that could held his orgasm long. Again I did not managed to cum before he released his tadpoles swimming inside the latex pond. Pulling out his dick, Lenny let out a sigh of relief as he finished the job.

I was thinking it was over, but he pulled my panties down after he was dressed. Taking it in his hands, he kept it inside his pocket and denied any attempts from me to take it back. Lenny wanted me to meet my colleagues in this state, a state without any panties. He would only return it to me at night, using it as a reason to make me meet him afterwards. He opened the door and went out to scout the scene, signalling me to leave when there wasn't anyone looking.

He started to feel like he was taking control of this situation, and I was losing it to him. When he took my panties from me and didn't want to return it, that loss of control towards him certainly made me aroused a little. Aside that, in the end I had to meet up with colleauges without any panties, and with such a short dress, I had a hard time trying to reduce movements in order to hide that missing piece of cloth on me.

The lunch went well and I had a great time with them. I msg-ed Lenny after my lunch, surprisingly instead of asking me to head home, he wanted to meet me again. He drove down to pick me up and drove us back to his office, where we remained in the carpark as he tried to touch me once again.

I asked him about my panties and he said they were in his office. Lenny unzipped his pants and took his dick out of it. He didn't touch me, but instead he asked me to suck him. I did not agree to him, and instead he urged me to jerk him off. It was another quicky fun for him, in less than 5mins he cummed and all the cum landed on my hand. We cleaned up and got out of the vehicle, with him leading me up as I went to get a cab home.

Lenny was assertive, insisting me to not allowed to wear any panties for the entire day, until tonight when I meet him to reclaim it. I took his words and went home to shower, chill a little and had dinner before I went out to meet him again.

This time he drove us to a hotel instead and checked in. Once we're in the room, Lenny wasted no time to undo his pants and taking off his shirt. I guess he was on the hourly scheme for the hotel room. Pushing me onto the bed, he repeated his usal procedure and pulled a condom over his meat.

His hands went down to feel my pussy, this was also the first time when he actually slipped a finger inside of me, which he gasp at how wet I was. Lenny knew the fields are ready and he struck the hoe down to begin. This session was actually the first one which I had an orgasm as he took longer than usual to cum inside me. The total time for this session lasted at least 15mins before he actually cummed. Part of it was this is his 3rd orgasm for the day, I felt satisfied when he finally made me cum.

After I had cummed once, the rest that came afterwards was quick and strong. In the end I had 3 orgasm, which I felt was quite an achievement from a person who would normally grant me 0. We took a shower there before getting dressed and just resting on the bed. This was when I asked Lenny about my panties, and yes he returned it to me. but not in the state which I wanted it to be. It was all soaked in his cum, my white panties. He waved the ziplock bag to me and I grabbed it from him, putting it in my bag before leaving.

He sure did made me panty-less for the entire day, even after I managed to get it back.

This brings back to another question, he actually had more than 3 orgasms that day. From what I can conclude about him, a very horny guy with a high sex drive as well, firm and dominant, and he prefers sex over everything, not a person who will whack on foreplays but just the main dishes. Unknowingly I began slipping down into the arms of the perpetrator.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment