Wednesday, April 24, 2013

The D.O.M Chronicles: The Journey

Looking up onto the ceiling as I laid on bed aimlessly. Bored and nothing to do at home, friends were all working, clearing leave for so long was after all a bad idea.

Twisted thoughts started filling my mind as I fantasized. What else does he have up his sleeves? What will he ask me do next? Will I obediently do it? These thoughts clouded my mind as they occupied me. All these shattered when I received a msg from him and the conversation cycles begins once again.

Lewd requests came from him, posing some pictures as he wanted, it was only after the 2nd picture before he called for me to his lair. When I arrived, Lenny finally brought me to his main office instead of the store. It looked pretty spacious, there was a little couch right in the corner. His room was built horribly in terms of privacy, even though the doors were closed, you can hear the footsteps and chattering from his room.

After ensuring the door is locked, Lenny approached me with his gleaming eyes, staring at my tits as he unbuttoned my blouse button after button. He smiled at me, pulling my boobs out, exposing my hard nipples to him as he grinned even more. "You're so obedient" he said, referring to his request for me to meet him bra-less. For the first time, his lips moved towards my nipples, flicking his tongue over them, leaving me purring in soft moans once he started sucking on them. His hands went directly to my pussy, pulling down my panties as he slide between my slit, reaching out for my juices as they attached to his fingers.

I sat down on the couch, his arms holding onto my legs, resting them on his shoulders as he positioned his dick against me. He slide it in, letting out a groan as my juices lubricated him, feeling his push apart the walls of my pussy as he entered. Immediately, my eyes glaced down and realised he had a condom on already. The positioning of his cock was perfect, it kept hitting my spots due to the thickness of his dick, every movement he make, his cock will be brushing past my clit.

I could tell my orgasms are building, much faster than usual. He was panting really hard as he pummeled in, his body moving faster as the momentum builds up. I closed my eyes as I moan even louder, my body convulsing as I cummed. He slapped his hands down my mouth, sealing my moans as he continued screwing down my hole.

Someone began knocking on our door, calling for him. It was his secretary and apparently there were some documents she wanted him to sign. I told him to stop, but he didn't, instead fucked me faster, as he raced against time to cum. I felt him twitching inside me, he was close, so close, and his secretary call for him again. I looked towards the door and I felt his dick starting spewing his seeds, emptying the contents in his balls as he cummed.

Lenny quickly pulled out and pulled off the condom, immediately getting dressed while I quickly adjusted my clothes. Her secretary came in and I pretended to be read some documents, they sure took their time as well. Some small chats between them, as well as signing of documents, only then did she leave, well actually all of them left for lunch. No we were all alone, in his room, but the deed was done, I'm sure he cannot perform a second. I went back home after this, just before leaving, Lenny handed over a bag to me, telling me to be dressed in this before meeting him tonight.

After a shower back home, I glanced into the bag to see what he had gotten for me. It was an outrageous outfit! Made of fish net spandex material, it was a body suit, covering me from neck to toe, but my breasts and pussy were fully exposed. Goodness how am I going to go out like this. Dressed in that awkward costume, I grab a coat and covered my body as I went out to meet him, at the same hotel again.

Upon entering the room, he greeted me and pulled me inside. He was already naked, and removed my coat quickly, his eyes glowed as he saw me in that outfit. I have never seen such a horny guy in my life yet, he is definitely the first. Taking me to the bed, he wasted no time and began feeling my pussy. That lasted mere seconds only before he stood up to reach for his condoms, securing his dick in the package before sending it to Santarina's home, pushing apart her doors as he went in without invitation.

The combined lubricant from the condom and pussy made it easy for his dick to go in. The small quickies that I was receiving, even though they maybe short and brief, it was all I needed to satisfy my pent up arousal as well. After just a short 5 minutes, he let out the pressure on his balls and released his juices out. It was complete again, another orgasm from him as we concluded for the day.

Jokingly I asked him, dont he have any other women in his life. His replied, "You alone is enough." Maybe it is just he cannot snag a single fish and I'm the only one that caught his bait. But think again, he might not be as bad as I thought, aside from being an insatisable horny guy, the least he still does not force me to do things I wouldn't want to.

With that in mind, I could still accomodate to his requests, no matter how horny they maybe...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment