Wednesday, July 10, 2013

CCC

A night out to Vivocity and later to the nearby clubs with the girls.

Kitty with her skimpy clothes in an attempt to well, get laid by another girl. But throughout the entire night, ironically she did not get the attention she wanted. But instead ended up being the first to be knocked out and on her cab way home, with her friend.

It was only left me together with some of Cheryl's friends, which I'm not really close to. Cheryl has left with Kitty to send that dead log home.The place was getting packed and I was within the crowds. As usual while everyone is in their drunken high state, unintentional/intentional groping will definitely occur. I felt a hand on my dress, but well it didnt move much which made me did not notice it at all.

The caressing over my butt became stronger and stronger to the point he was squeezing on my ass cheeks. Now it became clear to me someone was touching me. On my part, I was still not doing much to it, the alcohol was pretty much giving me a reaction dampening. The hand grew bolder and bolder, and it went under my skirt. I felt his finger dragged across the crotch of my panties, chill ran through my body sending tingling sensations within me. He went on to push my panties slightly apart and his finger headed into my already wet pussy, and was fingering me right there with his index finger. I felt really exposed but at the same time it was so packed I doubt anyone would be seeing.

Eventually I snapped out of it and gently pushed his hands away, taking a step ahead before turning around to see who exactly was behind me. It was just people and people all over, in the end I also had no clue who exactly was fingering me earlier on. I went back to the table which our group was at earlier on and sat there, everyone was missing leaving me all alone there. Seeing there wasn't anyone around, I head back into the crowd to see if I had any lucky finding them.

There once again I met with the same pair of hands with started caressing me. It went straight away for my pussy again, but this time round he became even more daring. He went up to my hips and seems to have noted I was wearing a tie-side panties. His hands went on to the strap, searching for the knots which he soon found and unbuckled the first side effortlessly. He seemed to excel in this as his hands went to the other side and began untying the other knot. I could feel him so close to me, but yet was unwilling to turn around to catch a glimpse of his facial features. The knot went loose suddenly, and I did not managed to catch hold of it. As my panties fell onto the ground, I quickly walked away in the opposite direction and headed straight for the ladies.

Inside the cubicle, I was a little shocked at what had happened. I moved my fingers down my pussy and realised how wet I was from all the excitement that was happening. In a blast, I left the place after collecting my things. As I walked on, someone bumped into me and I dropped my things. I began picking up my bag and some of the stuff that fell out of it, this is when I saw my panties there. The person who bumped me was a chinese male, a little chubby and bespectacled guy. I saw him picked up my panties and sniffed it infront of me, commenting on its fragrance.

I quickly stood up and walked on the opposite direction from him. Eventually he caught up to me and grabbed hold of my hand, asking me to wait. I turned around and he said, "I smelt your excitement and it got me really excited as well. Just joking haha. You want to head somewhere else?" "Mmm how?" I replied him. He pointed towards the direction of the nearby carpark and I went with him towards his vehicle.

As I followed him to his vehicle, the sight of him earlier on sniffing my panties and commenting how sexy it was, just aroused me even more. It was a really sexy sight, and the thought kept my arousal levels on the rise. By the time we arrived into his car, his hands were all over me as my hand went for his pants immediately, tugging onto the zip as I reached out for his dick. It was a pouty little dick, which my hand could cover fully (it was short >.<), but nevertheless it compensated with a somewhat thick length.

His fingers slipped inside of me while his hands were on titties as well, fondling me while he fingered my moans out of me. I had only one orgasm in our 5 mins of heavy petting, before he told me he was about to cum and his whitish cream just flowed out of his dick, onto my hands. He drove me home after that and we remained as an anonymous contact, aside from knowing that he wanted to be addressed as Lim.

C C C

What does it mean ? :)

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments: