Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Trying the Outer World Part 1

Ever heard of a GloryHole?

I have seen it in action in various videos and has always been rather skeptical on whether is the following real, or even true.

Speaking with a male friend of mine, he claimed its authentic and voluntereed to bring me to 1. Based on what he said, it is never safe for a woman to venture alone into such a place.

And if you're wondering where can you find such a place locally, chances are its slim and it is almost non existant, except for private ones.

During one of my vacation trips to the States, we finally had a chance to visit such a place, and hopefully have some safe fun.

We arrived at one of the adult theatres in the vicinity, which he claims still has such features. Upon entering the place, its quite a sight actually. Sales of videos, magazines, even toys all on display. Rental of private booths as such are also available. Of course what we were looking for is definitely not the private booths.

Eyes stared at me as I walked in together with my friend. Donning a mask and a rather revealing black dress, I walked through the stores under the eyes of the males. Heading into the theatre, there were films being broadcasted on the big screen. There he told me how guys will approach you, get near to you, just to get a piece of you once they know that you're a willing snack.

We headed towards the booths at the back now and I entered a cubicle, locking it behind me. This is probably one of the "safe zones" of the place, at the very least I could be in control of what I would like to do. Opening my handbag, I pulled down my panties and used my vibrator to get me right into the mood, as I awaited for people to stick their tool through the hole. It was not long before I heard some action going on in the cubicle beside. The door closed and it wasn't long before he unzipped his pants. Peering through the hole, I could not really see who is on the opposite but was instead surprised by a dick which thrusted towards me, hitting onto my face.

A clean shaven dick, at least 7 inches came right through the hole. Staring at it, I was thinking how should this proceed. The next moment I was holding onto it and I began jerking on it. He wasn't shy to vocal out his contentment as well. Precum began building on his dick as he became more aroused from it. After just a shot few minutes of quick jerking, his dick pulsed and shot his stream of cum out onto me without any warning. That was fast, I was expecting things to be slow and to go on, well longer. Using the towel that I had packed with me, I wiped up his cum and turned my head back.

Suprisingly on the other side, there was another dick as well, but this time this was a small one, which fit right into my hands fully. I began stroking it just like the other cock before, this was uncut though and rather hairy. This guy was more vocal and constantly telling me to suck him, which I'm reluctant to at this point. After his constant pleas for me to suck him, I decided to do it only on 1 condition, if he puts on a condom. Surprised surprised he agreed and I went down to my bag to fish out my pre-packaged items. My friend sure took the liberty in preparing for me, he stocked up so many boxes of condoms, all flavoured to make it entertaining for me.

I unrolled a rubber over him and began sucking him. A mixture of the strawberry flavour from the condom and the sweaty smell from him, it was not so entertaining after all though gradually I was aroused from committing the act itself. I paused for a moment and saw another dick placed from the other hole once again, this time it was a black one. My eyes were gleaming, partially due to its length but also its thickness, and well a first for the day. Now everything was becoming busy as I was jerking both dicks in my hands. The same procedure came from me and I unrolled a rubber over the other dick, with his consentment of course.

Soon I was busy sucking 2 dicks at a time, switching between both with jerks and sucks. Ironically the black dick came first, and all his cum trapped in that condom. I was all warmed up for this and it seems, dicks came and go really quickly. There wasn't much time for rest as once one is out, moments later a new one appears.

I heard a girl moaning from a few cubicles away, as well as her shouting for more. Guess she must be screwing all the dicks inside. Gets me thinking on whether am I doing things right, with the rubber of course. It was down to my fourth dick of the night and my mind was already thinking rather far on what to do with it.

To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

3 comments:

  1. U tried any local gloryholes before?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Local ones can't be used to compare with foreign ones. It is never a true anonymous activity as it is mostly private events. And to answer your question, nopes.

      Delete
  2. This is an amazing experience that u had.. cant wait to see what happen part 2 dear... lucky fellows

    ReplyDelete