Thursday, July 25, 2013

Trying the Outer World Part 2

Looking at the next dick ahead of me, kinky thoughts were passing through my minds as stacks of dirty thoughts cluttered me.

I went on to ask the guy opposite, "Finger me". "Sure baby" he replied.

His dick went out of sight and his hand stretched acrossed over through the hole. Parting me legs apart, his fingers immediately went for my snatch and slide into me. Not one but two fingers entered me, and it already felt so full and I was moaning all the while. Arousal soon turn me wild and I wanted easier access, deeper access to be exact. Following my instructions, he retracted his hands and I turned myself around, bending over as my ass pressed flat onto the walls, showing him my pussy through the peek hole. Right ahead of me was another dick, already hard, and wow clad with a rubber on it.

Seems like people knows my preferences, I began stroking the dick within my hands, playing with the warm rod that fills my hands. The fingers began probing behind me as well, the same 2 fingers came in but it felt so much smoother now. He was fingerfucking me so quickly, while his other hand was stroking on my clit. I began sucking onto the dick ahead, the cubicle wasn't big at all so it was all along within grasps of my mouth.

My wild thoughts landed me with something more than I expected. The guy behind me pulled his fingers out. I was all along thinking his fingers will come back in next, but instead it was his dick and it really splitted my pussy apart from the sheer length and thickness. It was a whole new experience, immediately I loss all concentration on the dick infront and I was stunned by the sudden intrusion. Waves of pleasures was filling me as he screwed my pussy, the other guy was basically constantly asking me to suck him as I kept on pausing as I lost my focus.

After a couple more orgasms, I told myself I could not take it anymore and moved my pussy away from the wall. Sitting back down, I went onto jerked both dicks until they unloaded their cum out. After which, I began picking up my things and I left the place, reunioning with my friend whom was waiting outside. Walking out with my jelly legs, I went back to my hotel after that, without him as he said he wanted to head somewhere else.

Well thats the experience for me, and also one hell of an experience I must say.

After I touched down from my flight back home, I contacted him. Later did I know he actually went back into the place again, and he went into the cubicles which was surrounding me. Things he say in there, lots of used condom, which he joked about "What a mess I have created in a short while.."

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment:

  1. Love your adventure. Wish it were me though behind the wall that was fingering you

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete