Thursday, November 28, 2013

A story of the Taxi Driver

So this is how the story goes.

I needed some drinks to destress a little, from all the work that was killing me. I looked through the directory and decided to hit one that had more mature crowds, than the younger crowds. And usually the ambience and music would be much pleasant as well.

You know the usual television programme scene whereby a lone lady hits a club and drinking alone, and later on a guy would come and hit her up. Seems to apply to real life as well. I was there, just after my 2nd drink, a person in his 40s approached me even though I'm well still very awake.

We chatted more and over more drinks, and during the process a couple of details were being leaked to me. His name was David (doubt its real), a taxi driver, single (has a gold ring on his fourth finger so seems untrue). His hands came closer to me as time goes by, in the end he was fondling my breasts, right at the bar top, in view of the bartender who was enjoying the view as well. A couple of times I went to the ladies, as I got up he would squeeze my ass if not give me a playful spank.

There was once when I was back from the ladies, sitting on the bar stool with him beside me. His hands was on my thighs, my dress was a pretty loose fitting. His hands went between my legs, pulling up my dress and his fingers was caressing my pussy. I wasn't wearing any panties for the night, or rather I stripped it off after my first visit to the ladies. When I passed him my panties after I came out from the ladies, he gotten the hint and this was when his hands went for my pussy. Anyone beside us who looks down would have seen what is happening, but the crowd was minimal and privacy was ensued.

This eventually went on to fingering, 2 fingers inside my pussy fingering me. It was really arousing that I cummed once during the entire thing. We only left the place after a couple sat down beside us, and well gave us the stares which was really unnecessary. His taxi was the next stop to visit. A standard type of taxi, but a rather new one. There was a CCTV in his cab, pretty much a standard package. But he unplugged it before I boarded his vehicle, seems like he doesn't want his dirty deeds to be recorded too.

He drove us to a quiet deserted road and just parked towards the side of it. With all lights off, he began fondling my body while I began to rub his dick through his pants. It soon led to me sucking his dick, while he was fondling my boobs and naked pussy. Seems like every guy loves the blowjob, or just wants it as the main dish. His dick was not the longest I have seen, but one of the thickest that I could remember. The reason being that after blowing him for just a short while, my jaws actually become tired and sore which was quite rare unless I'm stretching it open too much, to accommodate his dick.

It was a long 5 mins of nonstop blowing before he finally cummed in my mouth. The warm salty taste of his cum was good. He send me back home after that, not forgetting the many moments when he played with my pussy while driving. Once we arrived at my home, I found that his dick was once again hard in his pants. It would be a waste won't it? With that I sucked him off again, which I kinda regret since my jaws were still sore. And furthermore he took an even longer time to cum.


This was just our first encounter but marks the beginning of many to cum in the future.





Aww I didn't know I am a sex obsessed slut in everyone's eyes :(

^o^



Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments:

  1. luv ur post from day 1 i hit ur page. i like ur style. noty but with dignity.
    too bad i blog was deleted by blogspot. maybe 1some complained on it.

    hope to hear more from u
    jomkekatil@yahoo.com
    jomkekatil also in skype

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice story to brighten my week ahead n luck taxi driver
    hope to see more updates from u

    ReplyDelete