Monday, December 02, 2013

Convenience Store Part 3

Our last meeting was rather some time back. It has been more than a week since I last met up with Adam. No I was not craving for dicks, work has been busy on me as well. It just went silent between us, no communication until I received a phone call from him just before I settled to bed after a wearily day.

He wanted to meet up with me, but I was just well really tired, I told him to wait till the next day and went to bed instead. The following morning I was awaken by his msgs, he literally bombarded my phone that woke me up. He is behaving overly sticky, maybe it is just his lust that is overpowering him and making him behave this way, but it should not be a reason either for justifying his actions with it. I took a bath and prepared for work as usual while he made his way here.

The door bell rang when I was in the middle of my shower. Wrapping a towel around my wet body, I went out and greeted him, inviting him into my home. I was not expecting sex to happened immediately after he came in. Hands were groping me all over and teasing my pussy, but my mood well wasn't really in the best for the day. After fooling around for some time, I went back to continue my bath while he make himself "at home". When I came out of the bathroom, I went straight to my room to get dressed for work.

Slipping my panties on, zipping up the skirt. Next up to the bra.. The bra?! It wasn't there. Heading out to look for it, there he was in the bathroom, jerking off on my bra and when I found him, he had just cummed, all that thick cum all onto my bra cups. There was so much cum, so thick and gluey, and it did not cover just 1 bra cup, but both are filled by so much of it. Seeing me at the entrance of the toilet, Adam gave me a grin and handed over my bra to me, which I donned onto me slowly, not wanting to let any of the cum from overflowing or spilling down onto the ground. The bra clung onto me like magnets attracted to metal, sticking onto me as it spreads across the surface of my bra.

After getting dressed, work was the next place to head to, not so much for that horny guy in my home. After pestering me for some time, I finally gave up and lent him one of my bra for his perusal. I left for work and the familiar cum smell greeted me after some time, lingering around my nose as I working through the day. Not only was it disruptive, the dried cum eventually sort of super glued my bra to my breasts. You could feel a tension whenever any stretching was done. The smell intrigued me to the point of playing with myself at work, the trusty vibrator and the quiet toilet ot indulge in.

Lunch time was usually empty, most people will head out to enjoy their lunch instead of camping out in office. Thus it is also one of the safest time to be using the toy, regardless of silent or noisy toys ;) The best sensations normally comes from the unusually loud toys, and just a 5min quickie gave me quite an orgasm to chill my thoughts down. But once I'm home, peeling that bra off me left multiple flakes of dried cum all over my boobs and bra. Though it is kinky as hell to be wearing this, it is also a mess to clear up on the later part.

No contact between us over the next few days. I was thinking there goes my bra or something, more or less it should be a gone case until he needs something new and fresh. 5 days since out last meeting, the bra mysteriously appeared, in my mail box. A sealed letter which I opened up and revealed a zip lock bag with my bra in it. The whole bag is still wet and moist inside, my bra was wet too, someparts of it. Multiple stains on it, a white bra patched with multiple pale coloured stains on it. The letter inside reads, "All my cum for the past few days, yours to wear".

The cum smell emitting from it was insanely strong, I wonder how many times did he actually cum on it. The good thing it does not smell bad, just a strong and distinct smell of cum. The downside is, well since it is so strong, makes me wonder if it is even possible to wear this out. He did tell me to wear it, but deep in my mind I really wondered and pondered, should I wear it out to.. Maybe shopping for groceries.. I wonder haha.

Alas never ever trust your best friend's advice.

Kitty: Wear it !
Me: Why?
Kitty: Because its kinky and I'm not the one wearing it !

Ettu Signing Off ☺

7 comments:

  1. Would a cum on body session then going to work be a good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really great! I love the idea of cum in bra & u r wearing it for work! Keep up the habit & wear the bra he sent dear..

    ReplyDelete
  3. will anyone of us have a chance to give u a Christmas present

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell me what do u want n see if i am able to make it come true for u

    ReplyDelete