Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Convenience Store Part 2

Since our last encounter, we have been communicating more often and talking a lot more into sex and fetishes. Just one day later, Adam message me and told me he will be free. I took the cue and invited him over after work again. To my surprised, he revealed to me that he had a fetish for bra and panties, as such he prefer seeing me in them as he find it sexier.

Me: You sure are energetic even though you worked night shifts.
Adam: Haha used to it.

We stripped down our clothes and began choosing the type of condom. After choosing around a few, we decided on a flavour one and it was the Strawberry. Once it was on him, I had to do some food tasting to ensure the quality was ‘adequate’.

Wrapping my lips over his cock’s forehead, my tongue rolled in circles over him as I teased him before sliding the enter length into my mouth. Flavoured condoms taste so artificial, well it is an artificial product anyway. After just blowing him for a short while, I did not really like the taste and pulled the condom off his dick using my teeth. I went on to take another type of condom, close fit and put it on him. After that, I layed down on the bed and spread my legs for him, and he leaned over me to penetrate my wet waiting pussy.

It was a rather short session, I had a couple of orgasms though but before I had my final orgasm, he told me he was cumming and I told him to come out of me.

Me: Cum here

I raised up my bra to him and directed him to cum there. He reacted immediately by pulling off the condom and jerked rapidly until his cum flowed out, all onto the cups of my bra.

Me: Want to have a shower with me? I need to prepare for work.
Adam: Sure

Both of us stepped into the shower, his hands kept playfully caressing my tits while I played his cock too. Soon his cock was once again hard and he kept pressing it against me. I hate to see a hard cock wasted, it has to be soft! As he cupped my breasts from behind, his dick pressing onto my ass and I turned around whispering to him, “Put it in”. Placing my hands onto the wall as I bend forward, he slide his cock into me and began happily pumping non stop once again. This time his raw cock made me felt really good, but good things lasted really short too, probably due to it was raw sex that made him cum even faster. Just as he was going to blow, I took the same bra and told him to unload into the other cup, which he gladly did so. We washed up clean and dried ourselves.

Me: What do you think I should do with this?
Adam: Wash it?
Me: This is my bra for the day! *Began wearing it*
Adam: Wow wow. Won’t it feel uneasy as its wet and sticky?
Me: Well it feels more kinky than uncomfy

I went to work after that and he headed home. The smell of his sperm kept rising up to me as I was walking to hitch a cab. That kept me aroused all day until the smell faded as the cum dried up. He also left me with a message about how he liked the idea of me wearing the bra filled with his cum, which I playfully message him that since he liked it, he should reserve it for me and for that specific reason. When Adam woke up later, he texted me and mentioned he was off today and asked me out. He met up with me after work and we went for dinner, and this time round went to his home instead.

No one was home, so we headed to his home. Once in, we began kissing and taking off each other clothes like hungry wolves lusting for sex. He peeled off my bra from me, all the dried cum was still on my boobs and bra as he looked at me in delight.

Adam: Never knew you are such a girl
Me: Looks can be deceiving

We spent the next hour in bed. Tonight was the first time he licked my pussy, though it was just for a brief moment but it felt good. That was all the foreplay we had before it went to the main course. I was already wet and lubricated so it did not matter at all. Today’s test was the use of the Performa condom, which was supposed to make guys last longer. I wonder how true that is but this will not probably not be accurate since he cummed twice earlier on today. But tonight’s session was significantly longer and it really made my night, with all the orgasms and hard fucks. Instead of onto my bra, I wanted to taste it tonight. He gave it all to me and I swallowed it delightfully, it was still rather a lot though it should be considered as his 3rd cum shot of the day.

We dozed off on bed after sex. The next time we woke up, something unexpected came. His parents was home, but thankfully his room door was locked. He went out to greet them and also asked about his brother, whom they mentioned will be home soon. That will mean I had to leave now because they were sharing a room. Once his parents were all in the shower, this little opportunity gave us sufficient time to sneak out of his home, before his brother came home. We headed to my home after that, and we had another round of showering and another round of sex right in the bathroom.

After that, I was totally drained out and I guess he was too, 4th time of the day. We settled for the night and the next morning he left before I was awake, leaving me a cute note about him working tonight. We texted and left him with a little message to keep his morale up, “Save your cum for me and you could dump it at where you like it again.”

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments:

  1. he is really very lucky guy to know have a chance to know u
    wonder anyone else have a chance

    ReplyDelete
  2. Many guys here would store up their precious essence for u..

    ReplyDelete