Friday, November 15, 2013

Mystery Scenario

The dark cloth clouded my vision in darkness, the salty taste of my panties stuffed in my mouth, the soft texture of the stocking held them in tightly without mercy. Silenced, blinded and helplessly bounded by the tight ropes, securing my arms forward as I layed down on the cold wooden surface. Coils of ropes surrounds my legs, holding them close and firm towards the legs of despair. The cold breeze brushes over my skin, the silence of the room kept me in suspense.

This was the scene on my first meeting with a pro-domme, which quickly evolved into a night of total stranger. The first dick planted against itself on my wet gleaming entrance. With a gentle push, the thick piece of meat ravaged through my walls and began doing its work. Muffled moans were all I could do as he fucked my pussy relentlessly. His pubic hair brushed against my pussy as his hips moved. For a moment, I thought he would have release his cum by now. But that did not happen, instead all I received was quick and deep thrusts right into me. My brain was screaming with esctascy, orgasm after orgasm just ravaged through my body. His dick exited me, rest was the first thought that came to my mind. But that was shattered when I immediately felt another dick pressing onto my entrance, and there we go with another round of intense orgasms.

He was so much larger than the other guy. Hands clasped tightly on my ass cheeks, using them as a perfect grip for him to maintain his composure. A buzzing sound came from my side, going down under me and it landed on my pussy. Waves of vibration shook through my body was the vibrator buzzed at its maximum might on my clit. His dick was not slowing down either, pumping me down fast, each time pressing the vibrator even tighter against my clit. My jaws clamped down tightly, the moans grew longer and longer as each orgasm grew more intense from the previous. It was this moment when he finally pulled out of me, only to be replaced quickly by another meat to continue the game.

The soreness grew on my pussy, rough sex are having its toll on her. The pleasure kept its way up, never once dropping but ever increasing. Countless of thoughts of wild sex blew through my mind. The body was having its physical weariness, but the mind just yearns for more, contradicting each other as the orgasms continued streaming in. The final part began as the dick exited me, fingers came with cold sticky liquid, sliding into my ass and expanding the little hole. More lubricant was poured directly into the hole while the fingers lubricated me, and once the finger went out, his dick came pressing onto my hole, it was too big to enter. A slight pain went through my body, only to be muffled by the vibrator buzzing madly on my clit. He made it, and began using my tight ass to milk himself. The lubricant made it easier for him to move within, though that was still a challenge as my walls clung tightly against him.

The first stream of cum shoot into my hole. My body jerked up slightly as I felt him unloading inside me, warm streams of cum kept spewing out of his waterhole until his balls were all drained dry. Pulling out of me, the next guy came forward and tried to make his way in me. The pain came once again, he was larger than the previous who had entered. But once it was accustomed to his size, the feeling felt as good as getting fucked in my pussy. Luck was on my side this round and he didn't take long before letting loose of his load. Another glorious load of sperm dumped into my ass, the warmness filling me as he cummed. Pulling out of me, the cum has not flowed out at all as my ass was kept in an upright position.

The last man made his move and entered me, not in my ass but back to my pussy. Instantly I was overcomed by his sudden instrusion, the pussy still felt way better than having it in my ass. Our body meets as hard slams into me, I was so worried of the cum in my ass, it certainly felt like it was going to flow out. When he was finally done using my pussy, he went for the sacred hole. Pressing his cockhead against my ass, I could feel him entering me and feeling the cum seemingly escaping a little as he plunged into me. The cum has overflowed from the little hole and to my surprise, he did not enter me fully but instead, began cumming. More hot cum pumped inside me, only exiting the area when it deemed empty. Some cum began flowing out of my ass as he pulled out of me. Once all of them had their fun, their voices slowly faded away as the silence returns.

The ropes slowly uncoiled around my legs, freeing them. The stocking went loose and my panties was pulled out from my mouth. Lifting up each of my legs, he helped me put on my panties all the way up, snapping them tight onto me. I could feel how wet it was, from all my saliva and activities before I removed them. The ropes gradually were untied, freeing my arms and sore wrists. As I stood up, I could feel the cum dripping out of me as the panties absorb it. The blindfold didn't go, my coat was handed to me as I get dressed. He guided me out of his home, whispering into my ears before he closed the door, "Remove your blindfold after the door is closed". Once the door was closed, my hands untied the soft knots and dropped the makeshift blindfold. Bright light blinded my eyes as the sun shined on me, it was finally over. Naked, filled with cum and only protected by a coat, I made my way home with a sore but yet happy pussy.

The only details I had of him was his alias and his address, all other details were kept unknown to me, just the same way as my information to him. Whose dick was in me and whose cum drips down my ass remains a mystery.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thoughts and some background story

Just a sharing of an experience with a pro-domme I knew online. We chatted online for just a couple of days, I shared my kinks and he decided to arrange this experience for me, which I liked a lot. The points of mystery made it even more thrilling, and well the plans were not being told to me at all. All that we agreed on was no cum in my pussy, I never expected him to choose the anal instead, but surprise! I particularly loved the way he did things, like what many others whom had experienced with him before, commented on how safe discreet and fun it was. But as always my failsafe protector is present me with me and its Kitty. Though all she revealed to me was they were all in mask except the organiser, which the organiser did not take part at all except to set up the scene. And she does not want to reveal any other details to me, so unfair :( But still, the thought of cum flowing out of your hole still excite me whenever I think about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments:

  1. that's quite something to experience with, didn't know miss ettu also have this kind of fetish

    ReplyDelete
  2. outstanding hope someone from the reader will have a chance too

    ReplyDelete