Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Different Orgasm

The beauty of looking for him is availability.

He is just a call away and he will gladly drive down to pick me up, and also send me to the destination I wanted. The more interesting point is rather the amazing amount of "private" locations he knows, places where one could indulge without much disturbance. I'm referring to David, the taxi driver.

A message to him and he will be on his way to pick me up, subject to whether if he is with a customer that is. Once I boarded his vehicle, he will take me to places where little people will be around, park at the side and we will start our various business. He would fondle with my boobs, I will play with his cock when I'm high enough. But he will always has a demand which I would had to adhere to if I wanted him to bring me out, to bring my toys out without fail.

Once we arrived at our destination, I would remove my panties wand give him a sight of my pussy beneath my skirt. He is easy to please, no need for sex, but in exchange he would like to make me cum. We would be thinking of fingers, fondling, or even direct contact with the tongue, but he doesn't do those in particular, he prefers the use of toys. Using my toys on me, I do not know how he does it, but every time when I am with him, the orgasms are more satisfying and feels different from the usual.

We would go on for about 2 to 3 orgasms before I would usually ask him to stop as I would start to get sensitive, too much toys at a go would lead to that. Plus the orgasms are strong, it does calm the urge and kills much of the pent up sexual desires. After I had my share of fun, in return I would jerk him off, sometimes blowing him to suck him dry of his sperms. He would then send me back to my work place where I head back to work.

There was once we were in a rush, and ended up cutting short most of the things. I was jerking his cock while he was using the toy on me, making me cum for just once before I went on to make him cum. As a greedy girl I didn't really felt that was enough, I wanted more, but sadly time was not on our side. After that he dropped me off back to home and I went to take a bath. It was close to the end of the day and I was still horny, with those mischievous thoughts still running wild inside my mind.

Taking out the toy, I turned it on and masturbated. Buzz and buzz, it took some time before I cummed. Even after 2 orgasms, it was still not enough, it just didn't feel right, not the same as what he does on me. No matter how I tried it, it can never be as good as how he does it to me. Makes me wonder what is the difference between just me doing it, and someone else doing it, I cannot comprehend how the 2 can feel so different and produce such drastic differences in terms of results.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

8 comments:

  1. Seems like we need to conduct an experiment to find out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's because when you played with yourself, you are preemptively letting yourself know what's coming next but when he plays with you, you won't know what's next and that sudden twist in pace, location and pressure will add more sensation and pleasure...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess your explanation pretty much sums up everything

      Delete
  3. nice story he is a lucky taxi driver
    so what kind of gift do u want

    ReplyDelete
  4. ic thought u should get some gifts from us all as u have bright my days everytime u have a new updates

    ReplyDelete