Friday, December 13, 2013

Fatigue and its problems

After every session that we had together, seemingly things only grew to be more aggressive, my body just wanted more. The meet ups became more often, though just a slight increase in the number of days we meet a week.

A long day at work, I was totally beat, but I needed to vent out the pent up frustrations within me. Called up David and he drove over to pick me up, subsequantly headed to some carpark where we went to have some fun. But turns out it wasn't just some fun, but quite a long time instead. The usual 2 orgasms multiplied by at least 2 times, but the same still goes for him, just a jerk off.

After he cummed in my mouth, the warm salty sperm which I swallowed down quickly. He continued his actions and made me cum another time. I was worned out, worned out due to the physical fatigue that I had been imposed on from work and also the mental fatigue. As he sent me home, I dozed off, I was really beat. Once I'm home, the first thing I headed to was for the bed, not to the showers. Strangely I woke up a few hours later and went to take a shower, before going back to sleep once again.

The following day, nothing much happened, I was too caught up at work and he was out at Malaysia. The day he smsed me that he was back in SG, I quickly texted him and managed to secure some of his time to meet up. It was 3 days since the last time we met, my pussy was dying for some action from him. The usual, I opened my drawer and went to look for my toys, there were no where to be seen. Taking a look into my bag, they were not there too. I was getting frantic and worried, losing a whole bag of toys is no joke especially if the person that picks it up is your co-workers. After surveying the entire office desk, I still could not find it and gave up, going down to meet David and hopefully he could cook something up.

David: Why you look so down?
Me: I lost my whole bag of toys
David: Woah that is serious.
Me: And I have no clue where I last left it.

David pulled over the car, the view was somewhat near a construction area.

David: Are you referring to this? *His hands holding a familiar pouch, my pouch of toys!*
Me: OH how did it land up with you? You so mean.
David: Some sleepy girl left it on my cab and forget to pick it up.
Me: You made me overwork one..
David: So in exchange, this is now belongs to me.
Me: Huh what?!
David: From now on, if you want to cum, you will have to look for me. In exchange will use them on you and give you what you want.
Me: Aww don't so mean leh. You know I don't really masturbate without my toys, they are my life companions.
David: But with me now.
Me: So you return it and case closed.

Fat hope. He bend over to me and in his hands, held one of my toys that are switched on. The buzzing vibrator pressed against the fabric of my panties, pulsating at my crotch area as it sends waves of pleasure through me, those which he always gives me.

David: You have no choice dear. If not I will not make you cum any more. Let's see how long you can avoid cumming before your naughty side takes over.
Me: But ... but .. uhhmm...

He kept on teasing me with the tip of the toy, buzzing on my pussy and removing it once he sensed I'm close to cumming. He just did not want to let me cum, I was left horny and wet there with no avenues to hit my desired orgasm.

David: Say it.. You know you want it.. Just admit it and I will give it to you..

Finally I could not take it anymore and gave in to his requests.

Me: Yes yes I will. Please let me cum now. Please...

Upon hearing me say that, he pressed down firmly onto my clit and grind the toy until I cummed there. It was such a mindblowing orgasm, I screamed out while I cummed. Not sure if anyone saw or heard but it was an amazing one. He continued on to tease me, to stimulate me while asking me to jerk him. The pleasure peaked and dropped due to the way he is controlling it, it was all unknown to me, when he will stop and when he will stimulate. He seems to understand my body, able to read my tunes and know when I'm close to cumming.

Moments later he pressed the vibrator down onto my pussy while he jerked his cock rapidly, the pleasure was building once again. 70%.. 80%... 90%... Stopped.. The vibrator turned off and he pulled my head down, entering my mouth as he unloads without warning. I milked his dick off every drip that I could drain out of his balls, swallowing them all and looked back up to him, expecting him to make me cum. But he did not and instead indicated that he would be sending me home.

Once we reached the foot of my home, he gave me one of my vibrators. I had in total 3 vibrators in that pouch, returning one of the smallest to me but yet the strongest, a bullet vibrator.

David: I'll return one on each time I call for you.
Me: Ok.. But just curious, we have been doing this for some time, why never once did you go for the main dish?
David: I'm more of a quickie guy, I do not like long sessions of sex. Just like you, a quickie girl.
Me: Sheesh its supply and demand.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments:

  1. so how many toy he return u ?
    why not get new ones ?
    i dont mind buying one for u

    ReplyDelete
  2. merry Christmas to u
    may u got lot lot of gifts

    ReplyDelete