Friday, December 20, 2013

A short trip to the Barrage

Just a quick short story to share.

Sports bra and a skirt equipped, I went out for a job towards the Garden at the Bay.

The weather was rather cooling today, the rain was over and thee entire air is cool. Due to the rain earlier on, the park today was much quieter and there weren't many visible visitors. It was a slow jog all the way, until I was on my way towards the Marina Barrage. In between, the sky was getting even colder and I knew something was amissed.

Rain started pouring down, I ran as fast as I could towards the barrage and managed to arrive there without getting drenched much. The entire place was rather vacant, there weren't anybody at all. Maybe it was due to the weather. 5 minutes later the rain calmed down and stopped. Walking up the slope to the top of the barrage, the sea view from there was magnificent. Going towards one of the edges of the roof, I sat down there and looked on to the seas.

The 2nd motive for tonight starts its plan now. Reaching into my pocket, I took out my vibrator. Lifting up my skirt, I squat down and placed the toy onto the crotch of my panties. Flipping the switch on and the vibrations began, sending waves of happiness through me. After my first orgasm, I grew naughtier and turn behind. Nobody was around and I turned towards the back and reached under my skirt, tugging onto the hems of my panties and pulled it down, stuffing it into my pocket.

The cold breeze blew across my pussy as I placed the vibrator on my clit. Direct contact made me cum so much faster, my pussy was wet and gleaming with my juices. More naughty thoughts came into my mind. Pretty sure that if anyone who is at the carpark now , were to look up, they will pretty much be able to see me in the act. Looking across the seas, I also wondered, whether do any of the sailors on board those ships, whether are they able to see me. Well there were a couple of lighted ones which were pretty close to shore, not really sure what equipment do they possess to make this possible.

After a brief 10mintues of playing, I concluded and left the scene. By now there was a steady stream of visitors in the area, and I was leaving the place happily with a wet and naked pussy.

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments: