Thursday, January 09, 2014

The toy and a exposed pussy

He drove on and on, until we arrived at a quiet lane between a row of private estate.

It was now 11pm, we both got off the cab and he leaned against the door.

David began unbuckling his jeans and lowered it to reveal his already hard cock. His cock head glowed from the lamp lights as the precum coats it, he was so wet and ready. Squatting ahead of him, his hands clasped onto my head and pulled my mouth down onto his cock. Inch by inch my mouth devoured his cock until it was all inside me, his hands began taking control as he moved his hips and began fucking my throat.

The cold night, appears to be alone but sounds came from various surroundings, making me nervous as he continued pumping into me, ignoring the disruptions. It wasn’t long before I felt the twitch from his cock, and seconds later cum began spewing into my mouth. Thick wads of cum flowed out into my mouth, the 5 days cum that he claimed he stored was indeed huge in quantity. After making sure I have milked him dry, he pulled his cock out of me and zipped his pants up. Subsequently he went back into the vehicle and took out a large vibrating dildo.

My hands pressed onto the windows of his cab, David lifted up my skirt, revealing my panty-less pussy. Taking the dildo in his hand, he pressed onto my pussy lips, commenting on how wet it was as he toyed around before plunging the entire dildo into me, flicking the vibrator switch on at the same time. Pump after pump he goes, fucking me with this dildo in the public, my right hand came up and clasped onto my lips. The thrill is there, and it is only making me more horny instead of scaring the orgasm away.


Soon I cummed for the first time of that night, but that was not over yet. He kept up the pace and continued pumping into me. The surrounding houses were all unlit, but I started hearing footsteps and told David about it. He continued fucking me with the dildo, I lost it and was very close to cumming when I heard the voices of a couple heading towards our direction, seemingly very close as well.

Immediately David released the dildo, my pussy gripped onto it tightly and he went into the cab. Pulling the dildo out of me, I entered the cab as well and on that instance, we drove off quickly. I was supposed to meet Kitty and Cheryl after this at Clarke Quay, but wanted to head home first for a bath. Instead David drove us down straight to Clarke Quay, heading towards Fort Canning park and stopped there. He ordered me to lift up my legs onto the chair and open for him, for his dildo that went in once I did so. The switch went on and he gave me a good 20 minutes of fast orgasmic pounding before pulling it out of me.

Reaching into my bag, he took out the panties I wore for today. Using it to wipe my juices off the dildo, he brought up the panties to his nose and sniffed it, before putting it into his pocket. We drove down to Clarke Quay and he returned me the dildo.

David: Here it is.
David: No panties for you. No baths for you. Go club with that wet pussy of yours and let everyone knows what a naughty girl you are.



Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments:

  1. Here i was just wondering if you got all your toys back from David yet this morning and i came home at night to the answer=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. so did any lucky guys have a good time with u at the club

    ReplyDelete