Thursday, February 20, 2014

Insurance Sparks Part 1



All the inactivity has gave me a lot of time, well to deal with a lot of other things in life. Finally I have a little free time and I'll take this opportunity to post an recent incident.

I am, since young, not a very bright person when it comes to the topic of insurance. I know nuts about these things, and to be honest I highly doubt I even have any coverage, aside from some minor ones. Since this involves the health care more, I went on to reach out to Elizabeth for advice, as well as get some contacts from her.

Our conversation was a little awkward, partly due to the things we been through in the past. She briefly gave me some minor details on roughly what I should get, it wasn't enough to just make a decision based on these little information. She said she would help me with the arrangement, and schedule a meeting with the agent.

Just one day after our initial meeting, I received a missed call while I was in another meeting. Returning the call, brought me to know this guy who is Alvin. We discussed further on the information for insurance policy, actually I already had a rough idea, more interested in what he had to offer in terms of premiums paid etc. I scheduled a meeting with him for the following day.

The days did not turn out as well as I expected. Just hours before the supposedly meeting, I was caught and held back by work. I did another reschedule with him for the next day, which in the end was a failure as well as I just could not make it. It was nice of him to offer voluntarily meeting me at my office after work, but I was just too beat and will get 0 information into my head.

It was Thursday now and for once, I was able to leave home on time. I rang Alvin up, citing if he was ok to meet today, rather tad late meeting. To my surprise he was available, and to make things simple, we decided to meet up at my place, for convenient sake. It was a 8pm meeting and I went on to take a shower. As my hands grazes across my body, feeling the curved of my tits as they ran past my perky nipples. The shower head makes a awfully good way to have an orgasm, placing it against my pussy, the water jets crashed onto my sensitive zones, bringing up the pleasure and making my horny level rise up. With my hands around my breasts, tweaking onto my nipples while the shower jets gave me pleasure onto my clit, the orgasm did not take long to occur. Just a small orgasm, not really very satisfying and comparable in comparison to real orgasms with real people.

The naughty temptations came to my mind, I haven't well had any fun for like ages, so.. Time to creep out of the prehistoric cave. I was setting my eyes on Alvin, hoping to snag somehting today. I took a really slow and long bath, the time was past 8 but I was still on the shower, just waiting for that opportunity to sprung. All this while, the forgetful me has left my phone on the bed. Thankfully I did instruct the guardhouse about the expecting of guest. The door bell rang and I was really excited for it.

Taking a towel, I began drying myself a little and wrapped it around my body. Heading out of my room, my heart was pounding so fast and hard. What would he feel? How does he look like? Will he take the bait? Many questions went through my mind as I approached the main door. Being like an excited and anxious little girl, holding onto the metal handle, I pulled it open and was greeted by an unexpected guest

To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

No comments:

Post a Comment