Monday, February 24, 2014

Insurance Sparks Part 2

Pulling open the handle of the door, I was greeted with a Lady dressed in an formal office attire, a pair of white blouse couple with some stripes and a black pencil skirt. Her hair was short, rather short, I nearly mistaken her as a guy when I first saw her. Both of us stared at each other for some time, shocked at what both of us are seeing.

I was expecting Alvin, and a girl came to my door step. She is probably shocked by the fact that I'm in a towel. This bizarre and awkward situation lasted for a few seconds before I quickly attempted to break the ice, to calm both of us down.

Me: Hi ! So sorry I was having my bath.
Girl: Its ok, are you Ms. ?
Me: Oh yes Hi, I was expecting Alvin, in any case would you like to come in first?
Girl: Sure. I'm Adeline, nice to meet you.
Me: Nice to meet you

I unlocked the doors and brought Adeline in. It was such an awkward situation, I never expected it will be a girl to be on my doorstop. We went on to the living room and I brought her some drinks, before excusing myself from her as I needed to get dressed. Once I was in the room, the first thing was to grab my phone, and wow there was a lot of missed calls as well as messages from Alvin. They were about him being unable to meet up with me today, as he had something on the last minute. His colleague will be taking over from him, to give me an introduction on the policies etc. I next time should probably monitor my phone more often especially when I'm expecting someone.

The doors were left ajar as I went on to changed (actually I totally forget that I had guests, probably due to its a she). Dropping the towel down onto the ground, pulling open my wardrobe and grabbing some comfy clothes out. A pair of white T shirt coupled with a dark blue lace bra, snugging down below for a pair of shorts and that's about it. Panties are not relevant :P

I went back into the living room and met up with her, while we started our discussion for the policies.

Me: So sorry about the confusion. I wasn't expecting Alvin to be unable to turn up in the final hour.
Adeline: No worries. I was also informed by him during the last call. It was actually meant for us to be here together. Here's my name card.
Me: *stared at the card a little* Thanks. You're new in the industry?
Adeline: Just for a couple of months, rather new.
Me: It's fine. Well maybe we could proceed.

Adeline took her laptop out and began with giving me a presentation on the various policies which are being carried by their company. She gave me quite an in depth source of information, before she began drilling down onto the various policies that maybe more pertaining to me. The whole dry yet enriching 30mins conversation finally ended, felt like I sat through a whole lecture on insurance. Eventually the conversation deviated away from the main discussion. Throughout the entire conversation, I couldn't help to keep looking at her cleavage. Her face as well, gave me a really secretive yet seductive feeling. It's really wrong to be thinking this way but the curves on her figure, is indirectly turning me on. The other distinct part of her was her legs, long slender and tanned :P

Adeline: How did you get to know Alvin? Through friends recommendation?
Me: Yeah one of my friend's introduced him to me, she works in the health care sector. I usually visit her clinic for medical checkups, let me see if I could find.. Well here that's her name card.
Adeline: Oh Elizabeth...!
Me: You know her?
Adeline: Err sort of..

I started out first by saying my side of the story, about Elizabeth, a little brief look into my past with her, though avoided the bad memory. Later Adeline began saying her experience, and shockingly it was rather similar to mine, except she poured out all her experiences and it became known to be that she is bisexual. After her past relationship with guys, she sort of gave up on them and went to pursue something different, with Elizabeth. In the end she was also left rejected by Elizabeth, heard a 3rd party entered and it became a 3 way love triangle, which ended miserably in Adeline's side.

I continued on to mention the sad bits of my part with Elizabeth. Ended up the whole conversation deviated into a conversation about Elizabeth and the past (girls talk). Both of us began become emotional, though we have moved on but many things we still couldn't understand why, and how. Adeline on the other hand seemed rather more hurt, the 3rd party was actually another male and that made the hurt and hate grew more on Adeline, though in another perspective it is Elizabeth's choice.

Laying my hands on her, I tried to comfort her as I saw a little tears seems to be building within her eyes. She was getting a little too emotional, I guess the incident may had happened quite recently.

Gradually she was sitting nearer to me and one moment later, her head rested on my arm. I could smell her hair, the scent of her floral shampoo mixed with the perfume emitting from her, feels so unlike her but very feminine. My eyes wandered away for a moment, I was actually a little unsure on what I should do next.

Just as I turned back to face her, Adeline suddenly raised her head up, pulling me towards her and kissed me. Our lips met each other and it was a total surprise to me. She smells so sweet but she broke away from the kiss just seconds later.

Adeline: Sorry for that.. I am not thinking straight..
Me: Its ok.. I understand.. I didn't really mind it..

There was an awkward silence between us for the next minute. Deep inside me though I was surprised by her actions, my pussy was sending the wrong signals to the brain instead.

Me: Sorry for earlier on.. It just came too sudden.. If you would like we could..

Before I could finish my sentence, Adeline leaned towards me again and planted her lips onto me once again. My eyes closed and we began kissing more intimately. Our hands soon became busy as we stroke along each other bodies, hugging each other as our kisses became more passionate. Lips parted and our tongues met, her sweetness is truly inexplicably erotic.

To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

3 comments:

  1. Nice twist! I was half expecting it to be a prank of some sort!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My heart nearly jumped out when I opened the door to a girl instead of who I was expecting. Once again it proves that you should always pry through the eye hole first before opening

      Delete
    2. I guess she must half gotten an equal amount of shock at the other end as well seeing you only in a towel. If it was me at the door i would have been flustered thought i was at the wrong door and try to double check my phone in the confusion to pai seh. Well nowadays not many door comes with a peephole. Maybe a camera monitor on the intercom system that leads to the doorbell is better(:

      Delete