Friday, March 14, 2014

Following up on Insurance Part 2

After our dinner, we set out to head back to her place. She drives, but the carpark was so far. Took us some time just to walk over and get into her vehicle, a red car. Once in her vehicle, even her car was all filled with her lovely fragrance, her perfume. The trip was coupled with a few teases and done in a very safe environment and personal :P

We arrived at her apartment and entered. Her parents were asleep so I managed to evade that situation. We headed straight to her room and the door went closed. Her room was totally different from her car. Instead of being plain and etc, it was filled with lots of cuddly cute soft toys all over the place. "Wow you really love cute things" I said as I looked around her room. "The job does not allow me to show this sense of cuteness, had to be professional, one of the rules which I dread." Adeline explained. Well makes sense, a lot of us are tied down by such ridiculous rules, though I understand it is for a good image infront of the customers.

Once our bags were down, I hugged Adeline from behind and behind kissing down her nape. Kissing gently and sucking on her neck, slowly towards her collar bone, sending chills through her body as I continued. With a swift move, I went up to her ear and sucked on her lobe gently. This made her let out a soft moan and I knew I was doing it right. My hands reached forward to cup her breast, feeling her bra cups protecting those intimate mounds underneath them. Turning her around, we kissed passionately and locked in embrace.

With every second that pass, our kisses grew with more intimacy and getting really hot. I began unbuttoning her blouse, taking it off one after the other. She was also doing the same to me, her hands fondling around my breasts, moments later my blouse was fully unbuttoned, while I was still struggling to remove all of hers. When we are done, we are greeted with each other's lovely breasts together with their protective layer. She had a black bra on, well expected it as I did catch a glimpse of it, but it was a half cup, pretty close to see her nipples. I was wearing as per what I told her, lacey black bra which is also semi sheer. :P

I dived down to her hills and take a sniff of her scent, very erotic. Pulling down one of her bra cups a little, my tongue went forward to lick on her nipple, which was hard and inviting me to just suckle on it. My lips went onto clamped it tight while I gave her a series of nibbling and sucking. Reaching down under her skirt, I approached what I had been trying to feel throughout the night, her pussy. This time, she did not resist me at all, she was probably in the mood by now. As I approached her pussy, the feeling felt a little different from before. I felt her hairs, my hand pushed forward further and feel her fully. She was not wearing any panties at all !

Me: Oh my Adeline.. You kinky girl..
Adeline: You also not wearing any.. I just felt like it.

More like she planned it haha. But didn't want to expose her :P

She lifted up my skirt and was greeted with my pair of matching sheer panties, to her disappointment.

Adeline: Aww you lied
Me: I was teasing you ~~

By now my fingers went firm on her clit and I began stroking her. The wetness was already on her pussy, just a few light strokes towards her opening and all the wet juices attached itself to my fingers. She was clearly aroused from all the events today, and not wanting to let her wait any longer, I knelt down and went between her thighs, going straight for her pussy as I started eating her out.

At first she was hesitant to letting me eat her out, after all, she was out for a full day at work and was concerned about her hygiene. But as long as my tongue reach out to her, her hands pulled me towards her instead as I lapped happily on that slick pussy. She was enjoying for almost a minute before she stopped me and mentioned about taking a bath first. I wanted to join her but was firmly stopped by her, as her parents were at home. It wouldn't be nice for them to see us both coming out from the bathroom.

Heeding her advise, I stayed in her room while she went to take a bath. During that time I went to explore her room, uninvited and checked out her wardrobe. A huge collection of clothes, lingeries and cute stuff in her wardrobe. I was exploring the compartment below her wardrobe and unintentionally found something. I was thinking whether I had mistaken but it was right, it is a vibrator. Though not surprised but finding it in the lingerie compartment makes me thought if there are others inside. My hands dug deeper inside the drawer as I looked on. True enough I found something else amidst the 2 other toys discovered, a strapon dildo.

Well this should not be a new thing as most lesbian girls should own one, but normally it will be the dominant one, but I never knew she had this side, or maybe it is not hers. I took off all of my clothes and began attaching the strapon to me, it was a dual headed and had a smaller dildo on the other end which was meant to be inserted into my pussy. Once it was firmly strapped onto me, the next step will be to sprung the surprise on Adeline. Turning off the lights, I waited quietly within the darkness.

To be continued...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

2 comments:

  1. Oh my! Where's the "good kitty"? Digging her wardrobe and strapping on! You naughty pussy cat! You got butter on your whiskers!

    ReplyDelete