Thursday, March 20, 2014

Following up on Insurance Part 3

She sure took her time to bath, I was waiting and waiting behind the door for ages before she finally came back. Once she opened the door, she was stunned by the darkness and called out for my name. Adeline took a step in and closed the door, flipping on the lights as the door went down. My hands held Adeline from behind, lips immediately attacking her neck and licking along her nape. My hands squeezed her breast, a couple of light squeezes and I felt her nipple grew hard under me. A quick check down to her shorts revealed no panties under her, what a naughty girl.

Leading her to the bed, Adeline bend forward face down onto the bed as I straddled behind her. Taking off her shorts, I dipped a finger to examine the goods as I prepared her. She was wet, she was ready, and she probably knew the strapon was on me. Pointing the head against her entrance, holding the dildo with my hands, I pushed and pushed and slide the toy into her, leaving her gasping in ecstasy. A slow fucking began as I pumped her using the strapon, it was black and was rather thick, a realistic dildo too with all the veins and edges. Usually I'm on the receiving end, but today I was actually using it and it was not that easy at all.

Just a couple minutes of thrusting into her, I was tired and slipped out of her. The entire strap on was so wet with her juices, at the same time I also failed to make her cum during the duration. Guess I'm not so good with these type of toys either. She went back onto the bed and spread her legs apart for me, giving me an invitation for a feast on her pussy delight. Diving into her forest, my tongue explored all the sensual folds of her dripping cave, making her cum once before I finally retire. That one orgasm left us both panting and exhausted, both of us hadn't done such activities for a long time.

I went on to take a shower while Adeline gotten dressed. Leaving her room, my face still reeks the smell of her pussy, leaving me aroused as I showered. When I was done with my bath, she was fast asleep, she must be really tired from that escape. Not wanting to disturb her, I lay down beside her and closed for the night.

The following morning, a Saturday, must be thinking weekend is play day. Not the same for the both of us. Unfortunately for us, the both of us had to work. Her alarm rang at about 8am, well only she woke up as she gone to take a bath. After she came back, Adeline woke me and I subsequently went to wash up my face. Her parents had left to work as they operate a stall. Throughout the entire time spent at her home, I did not met her parents at all. After washing up, heading back to her room, Adeline was getting dressed for work, in her formal attire once again. Tapping her from behind, she turned around only to be kissed by me as my hands ran along her body line once again, hinting her I wanted something. But not wanting to ruin her makeup, I went down on her instead, pushing her panties aside as I licked her. Her feminine scent, coupled together with the fragrance of her perfume and scented soap left a mixture of smell on her. We didn't have much time, so ended up with me making her just aroused but not yet to the point of cumming. I went to wash up again and we left her home, with her heading to work while I head back home for a change of clothes and a bath. Work was the next stop for me as I went on to meet my client.

During the meeting, my phone buzzed a couple of times, not from phone calls, but instead messages. Usually I will not get much messages on the weekend especially when most of my friends are actually on vacation (yeah a valentine holiday indeed). I opened up the message and immediately closed it, as it was something that I should not be looking in the public, her wet pussy which she has just masturbated and cummed.

Never knew she was a person that is so playful and... such a tease...

Ettu Signing Off ☺

1 comment: